Clinical Process Improvement and Quality
Hardwiring Best Practice for Quality and Efficiency
We evaluate the current state of practice for; scheduling, registration, and check out to develop solutions that improve efficiency, throughput, volume and revenue for your practice. As well as initiating quality standards leading to improved clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Population Health Management
One uncontrolled hypertensive (HTN) patient is estimated to cost and additional $2,000 per year; One uncontrolled diabetic (DM)patient is estimated to cost an additional $1,800 per year.
• Identify patients with clinical gaps in care
• Customized clinical reports to increase value of care
• Identify high risk patients and manage continuity of care
• Enhance the value of services provided to patients
• Call center outreach and support for patients with chronic conditions
Payer Quality Contracts
How We Help Physicians, Hopspitals, Payers
• Empower physicians to better manage attributed patient populations
• Analyze and validate data for success in program
• Assist in EMR data integration
• Knowledge and experience with BCBS LA Quality Blue Primary Care, Quality Blue Valued Partnership, and United Health Care Quality Programs
• Strong relationship with LA payers, Governmental and Commercial
• Ability to thrive in quality based payer programs
Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch to find out why we're the best
Chronic care management and hardwiring best practices across physician offices is key to success in this changing healthcare model.
Meet Our Leadership
We offer years of experience in analyzing data and presenting actionable items to physicians in a format they can react to while understanding the urgency to make changes that support their patient’s health as well as financial opportunities.
Dana Huete, MSN, RN
Graduate of Loyola New Orleans and Our Lady of Holy Cross College. Successful experience in managing Quality payer programs, Executive Hospital Leadership, Executive Ambulatory Leadership, Clinical Integration Networks, Accountable Care Organization ACO Management.
Lori Meyers, BSN, RN
Graduate of University of North Alabama. Successful experience in a variety of nursing specialties such as; critical care, quality management, hospital administration, process improvement, and clinical integration.
We Are Approved
We are approved contractors for the Louisiana Department of Health. Free of charge to providers to assist and support you through the MU process to ensure your payments are not missed.
Contact Us Today!
Interested in working together?
Fill out this contact form and we will be in touch shortly!